Preparing rice pudding at home

On August 31st ,I prepared rice pudding for the very first time at home . The experience was amazing. The task wasn't very difficult as we have learnt how to cook rice pudding at school. At first, I went on a shopping with my mother to purchase the required ingredients like milk, butter, sugar, rice and dry fruits.                                                                                                

Then, the actual procedure begun. At the very beginning, I boiled two litres of milk then poured about two cups of rice on the boiled milk and let it to cook for about ten minutes with constant stirring. After the milk started getting viscous, dry fruits and sugar were added on it. Now, the pudding was cooked under low flame for about five minutes which resulted in the actual visual of attractive looking rice pudding. I also added one and half table spoon of butter to make it even more tastier. Then the  pudding was absolutely ready for serving.



Now, it was the time to taste the pudding, yes the most  exciting moment. I tasted the pudding which was insanely delicious

          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Father